- Mummy-style sleeping bag liner for backpacking, camping, and travel; add maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- Versatile liner contributes another 5F/3C degrees of warmth to a sleeping bag or quilt to ensure a restful night's sleep
- Sewn-in loops help keep the liner in place when paired with other Therm-a-Rest quilts or tech blankets; three-quarter zip for easy entry and exit
- Brushed polyester is ultra-soft and easy to clean between adventures; machine washable
- Measures 61.5 x 58.5 x 44.5 inches, 9 x 5 inches packed, and weighs 11 ounces; stuff sack included
Publisher: Cascade Designs Inc.
Details: Add warmth without weighing down the pack with the Therm-a-Rest Sleeping Bag Liner and Travel Sleep Sack. This mummy-style sleeping bag liner can be used on its own as a warm weather or summer sleeping bag, or paired with another sleeping bag, quilt, or blanket to add up to 5F/3C degrees of warmth. Ultra-soft brushed polyester sleeping bag liner helps minimize wear and tear on the sleeping bag and doubles as a travel sleep sack for hotel stays. Three-quarter zip allows easy entry and exit; sewn-in loops help hold it in place when paired with other Therm-a-Rest bags, quilts, or tech blankets. Versatile liner packs to the size of a one-liter water battle and includes a stuff sack. The Therm-a-Rest Sleeping Bag Liner and Travel Sleep Sack is available in three sizes: Small measures 56.5 x 56.5 x 42.5 inches, 9 x 5 inches packed, and weighs 10 ounces; Regular measures 61.5 x 58.5 x 44.5 inches, 9 x 5 inches packed, and weighs 11 ounces; Long measures 64.5 x 59.5 x 49.5 inches, 9 x 5 inches packed, and weighs 11 ounces. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.